[DeTomaso] Newsletter archives

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Wed Mar 3 21:18:38 EST 2010

There are a lot of people who have spent countless hours to support our
community.  Jack and Judy have published the POCA newsletter every month
without fail.  Jack has dished out helpful advice every day in this
forum since the days when the Internet was two cans and a string.

Mike Drew has published the POCA Profiles and PCNC monthly newsletter
for years and has worked on many of our cars, the vast majority of which
have not burst into flames.

We also have people who work behind the scenes such as Judy McCartney
who spend countless hours each month keeping our membership and mailing
information up to date.  It's a lot more than you can imagine.

>From the Fun Rally to the Club Store to finances to advertizing, there
are a lot of people doing a lot of good and doing so as volunteers.  We
are truly blessed which such good fellowship.

-- that said, I am three days behind on the monthly President's message
for the Newsletter... (Jack, I am working on it!)