[DeTomaso] tires

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:00:44 EST 2010

finally ready to buy new tires for my project restoration 74 GTS.  looks like I could get goodrich radials in a boring all season tire.  Or I could get hoosier r6 DOT approves race tires.  I know these are for track only, but if I run only weekends on dry pavement, would they be safe?  Yes, I know, poor tread wear and I better not touch any water with the car...  But are they more susceptible to puncture?  Justin