[DeTomaso] vendors

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Mar 2 22:41:35 EST 2010

I was giving a visiting French airline pilot a tour of Seattle, and we paid a visit to Park Place Motors in Bellevue.

When they found out we both owned Panteras, they took us back to the shop and showed us the special, orange, Tom Tjaarda Pantera they were working on.  Apparently, the owner had blown up the engine, and "while they were at it" the mechanics were instructed to go through the entire car and upgrade almost everything.

It was great seeing Stephane (the pilot) explaining to the mechanic all the things the mechanic should do to improve the car.  The mechanic was very interested, and I told him I'd get him a list of vendors so he would know where to get parts and good advice.

Does anyone have a concise list of vendors with contact info I can send him?

I know it's sometimes listed in the newsletter, but I don't know what I did with my copy that had the list.

Thanks!

Chris