[DeTomaso] Clutch Replacement

Russ Dolan jtrexx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 18:43:06 EST 2010

Dave,
You might give Bruce Sharp of Sharps Supply in Michigan a call.
He used to own my Pantera (probably 20 years ago) and has had many a
Pantera pass through his hands over the years.  I spoke with him briefly
after I purchased my car (2 years ago), and he'd recently had a couple
of Panteras in for clutch replacement.  I think he said he was charging
around $300, but I'm not sure if that was just for clutch replacement
or if he was doing other work at the same time.
Let us know what you find out.

http://www.sharpssupplyauto.com/index.html

Regards,
Russ>Has anyone recently had a shop replace their clutch & what did you pay for labor?