[DeTomaso] Airflow test #2

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Mar 2 13:42:06 EST 2010

I suggest that you measure temperature at the grille and at e.g. one of the
fan motor mounts with the AC off with the car at speed. Make the coolest
side the one you suck air from. I think the outside will be cooler at speed
and I know it will be cooler at rest. The airflow test shows that there's
very little pressure to overcome either way, the deciding factor is air temp
and you want the coolest air you can get to go through the condenser.

Tomas