[DeTomaso] Thank you Canada...Norway Biathlon

Kjetil Finne kjetfinn at online.no
Tue Mar 2 13:16:50 EST 2010

I was attending a Biathlon practice team as a youngster. I was really
surprised about how easy it was to hit the targets at our first sessions.
This was until we began with some exercising before shooting. After a
small jog I could barely hit the target surrounding plate which is
probably 40" wide by 8" high.
It has helped me to gain great respect for the guys/gals which are
shooting 5 bull's eye hits within less than 20 seconds from arriving at
their respective shooting stand.
BTW:
The American Biathlon team is actually quite good, and they fought
within the top 3 until the end off the Biathlon relay race. Norway won,
but I am not sure about the final result for the other teams.

Best regards

Kjetil
Proud Norwegian