[DeTomaso] Airflow test #2

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 12:59:42 EST 2010

<<<I'll stick my neck out and say that it's highly unlikely that the
condenser/shroud/fan assembly will make any difference regarding
grille airflow direction with the fan turned off.>>>

Perhaps, but real the issue here is what air is available, and at what
speeds, for the A/C condenser.

Until the fan-shroud-condenser is installed and the test is run...with
the fan operating...we haven't answered the actual question at hand.

Perhaps tufts of yarn mounted on the...inside...of the condenser
should be considered once Matt gets to that point of the adventure.
This might more truly show usable air flow through the condenser.

Thanks Matt for your efforts. I am very interested in the final
determinations.

Larry