[DeTomaso] Turn Signal Switch Sale

Ed Pike erpike at ymail.com
Mon Mar 1 16:43:56 EST 2010

I bought one of those last year for a little more money than that so the price is a good deal.

The one disappointment I have with the switch is that the turn signal stalk is bent slightly and turns in the collar that holds it. When you signal a right turn the lever rotates and the bend is up ward , when you signal a left turn it turns and faces down. It is workable but a little annoying. It is a toss up for me at the momnet as to whether I  like the fact that it cancells after a turn or would I put up with a non cancelling one that the stalk doesn't turn. I am leaning toward the non canceling one so SOBill don't sell your services short!  I might just send you my old one to fix after all..

Ed...