[DeTomaso] clutch replacement

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 16:23:44 EST 2010

Um, my last bill was beer, and not as much as I expected.
I guess Roger and Jim were tea-totalin' that day which may have slowed them down to 4
hours or so, but then we had a challenge or three.

A good shop with Pantera experience? Maybe 5-6 hours * shop rate?

If you are in California, PCNC has recently been beating the bushes to find more work to
do, as mentioned in the last newsletter or two.

Apparently, the new PCNC President has started a list of "Garage Anchors" to receive
attention.  You do NOT want to be on this list!

POCA Prez Mark McWhinney was infamously mentioned, as well as Russ Britschge.
He talked about ambushing a few others too.  Word has it the plan might including
one of those e-mob things, where word goes out and every shows up for the fix party,
owner present or not!

Imagine coming home to find your car fixed, your BBQ molested and hot, and all your
drinks (and more) now empty and filling your trash cans.

Peter Kovacs offered his motor home (or someone offered for him) and there is a
race car trailer full of tools and supplies standing by.

Garage Anchors Beware!

Chuck

Has anyone recently had a shop replace their clutch & what did you pay for
labor?

Thanks

IndyDave