[DeTomaso] 03/04 Viper NPC

mikeldrew at aol.com mikeldrew at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 22:46:59 EDT 2010

Will wrote:

I'm in the market for an 03/04 Viper convertible. Anything negative I
should
know about these cars?

>>>Yes.  Everybody who ever sees you going down the road will assume
you're a douchebag because you're driving a Viper convertible. :>)

Also, they sound just like tired old UPS delivery trucks.  If I had to
drive a car with an exhaust note like that, I'd shoot myself.

Other than those totally subjective criticisms, I don't know anything
specifically good or bad about those cars, because I don't know anybody
who owns one of them.

Or would even consider owning one of them.

Or would even consider knowing somebody who owns one of them. :>) :>)
:>)