[DeTomaso] On the road....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 20:03:35 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

My bags are packed, and I'm heading to the airport.   I'm flying to France
and meeting up with Gray Gregory, and we'll be going on Charlie McCall's De
Tomaso tour, Le Mans Classic, and then I'm going to the south of France to
go visit Claude Dubois on his small farm in the mountains of Provance.   I'll
be back home on the 19th.   I should have periodic e-mail access, but it
won't be as regular or constant as it usually is (no internet access in the Le
Mans campground, for instance).

So if you send me a personal e-mail, it may take a few days to get back to
you, depending....

Cheers!