[DeTomaso] POCA FORUM

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Wed Jun 30 10:08:49 EDT 2010

The main page for the PI forum has always been a problem. It loads music
which for is a big no no. No one wants to be sitting some where going
about their business then have music start up. It's the biggest
violation fo web building for anything except child game web sites.

Second it loads a ton of car photos which believe it or not is still a
problem. If I use my internet cell/sim card I have limited bandwidth as
do I on my satellite internet at home. The internet bandwidth call it a
"Fairness Policy". I call it a cheap bastards policy. If I go to the PI
site on either and let it sit, it will max out my band width and shut me
down.

These are 2 rookie problems that make a web site like that a bad design.