[DeTomaso] POCA Forum

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 08:58:38 EDT 2010

Mikael,

I use yahoo mail ( an account that is only for this forum ) and I have all posts sent to this  address in last in goes to the bottom. This allows you to go to the top ( oldest incoming ) and step down the list to the last one in. You can then flag for follow up, delete, or move to a file folder for future viewing. My folders are labeled, A/C, brakes, engine, heads, camshaft,suspension, ZF for some examples. This allows you to easily find things later.
you can use subject etc from these to go back to the archives to pick up all posts related if necessary. Some times on this forum the content gets drifted from the subject title.

By having an e-mail account just for this forum-----all found here is Pantera related. No requests for money from one of the children nor personal type mail here.

I like this method and yes I am one of those OLD FARTS mentioned in another post.

Bud #3400.