[DeTomaso] POCA FORUM

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 17:07:44 EDT 2010

I also prefer this style and see it as easier to use.  The topics flow easier and I don't seem to miss as much.  You can also
readily identify who the posts are from.  For instance, I'm always interested in what Kirby Schrader or Gray Gregory may have to say while I've never found anything worth reading from Dennis Antenucci  ;-)  Hahaha..phhhttt. Next!

Michael Frazier

Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa