[DeTomaso] POCA Forum

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Jun 29 11:29:50 EDT 2010

Hi Bill,

I know the program can do it as we tested it a few years ago. A few guys at
the time (living out in the country)still were on dial-up and the photos
killed them.

What I do not know is if the program can limit the photo size?
Can the program scan the file for virus?

What if the attached photos where automatically saved to the POCA web site
with a link?

Larry - Cleveland