[DeTomaso] comments from track drivers on The best Panteravideo on YouTube?

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Tue Jun 29 08:49:22 EDT 2010

I agree with Michael; the principles are the same weather on street tires or slicks. The only difference between a street car and a track prepped car is the speed at which it all happens.

Not having ever driven spa I can't comment on the specifics of any particular corner but there are a lot of tracks with certain corners where you enter hot and make your speed adjustment deeper into the corner than normal.

Gray