[DeTomaso] POCA Forum

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Tue Jun 29 07:12:20 EDT 2010

After some years at the PI Forum, and recently joining POCA, I still
struggle with this format. Frankly, I haven't figured out how to read a
posting in proper sequence. Maybe it's just me being slow...

The PI Forum format is great. Nice to look at, easy to read in sequence,
pictures etc..
"Instead of open browser, go to site, enter ID and password, pick which
of 15 different subtopics you want to snoop in, etc. etc.. ", well the PI
Forum also offers a daily email so you don't have to log in at all. In
that email, if you see something that makes you want to log in, you just
click a link. Super easy.

There's software like that out there for free. It does require some
consultant hours unless POCA has IT skilled people (not me), and I think
it would be a great improvement. I'm sure the people that also use the PI
Forum would agree... Top of my wish list :-)

Mikael
www.tuningmadeeasy.com [http://www.tuningmadeeasy.com]