[DeTomaso] Aqua Green '71 Pantera For Sale in the Seattle Area

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 06:50:11 EDT 2010

Mike,

Your statement in regards to the engine compartment tag not being important is very true. None of the tags or stamped numbers make a Pantera look nicer, sound more aggressive,
corner better, nor run with Mad Dog. But there are those who like digging into the history of such things, for "The rest of the story".

  And I do want to take this time to thank you for all the time and effort you put into the Pantera community. I have just put 450 miles on my Pantera in the last week after having it apart all winter. I would not have been able to do the repair without this forum and all the knowledge shared here. I try to save ( in my yahoo mail folders ) all posts I may want for later reference, by category.  This forum seems to work for me and I don't want to give it up for another.

FWIW there are cars earlier and later than yours that have the engine compartment tag as you probably already know.

Bud #3400