[DeTomaso] The best Pantera video on YouTube

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 23:20:42 EDT 2010

Boyd, if that is the same you.   For example, today, my wife and I rode our Harley to the airport in the little town of Brenham, TX,  www.southernflyers.com restaurant.  A fifties - hamburgers, malts, etc.  Got to watch dudes with their little airplanes/club.  So, you're right.  Cars, Panteras, motorcycles, boats, planes, etc., we all love our wheels.  Then, lo and behold, two little private jets flew in.   .......     My dream, which I can afford, but choose not to is a 34' Bertram sportfisherman boat.  I did try flying lessons one time, years ago, but it was toooo boring.  Flying is floating.  At least in the learning stage.  So, I quit.     And, speaking of cojones, do you call them mountain oysters, or calf fries where you are from.  Bill