[DeTomaso] POCA FORUM

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Jun 27 14:22:10 EDT 2010

.....you have to open each to see what has been posted since you last looked..........

No you don't.

The icon in the left column is either blue, for nothing new, or green, for something added since your last log in.

And how is opening several topics any harder than opening a multitude of emails?

Additionally, you do not need to log in each time. Log in, click remember me and use your browser's autofill if needed.

I just visited and the site recognized me and I was logged in, with full viewing privileges,  with zero action on my part.

While the POCA album is a nice dump for photos that can be linked in the email forum, in the new POCA forum you can include the photo right there in the post.

Like Julian, I am active on both forums and they do have a different flavor to them. I'd like the new POCA forum to just supersede the old one, but understand there are many who just don't adapt well. Sort of like Vegas to Reno - some made the transition, others found excuses why they couldn't.

So I use both, but the PI forum is at the top of my favorites for available content posting features.

Here are some of the reason's why I like being able to post photos in the threads at PI:

http://tinyurl.com/ReasonsTOuseTHEnewFORUM

Larry