[DeTomaso] POCA FORUM

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 12:42:31 EDT 2010

Agreed and moreover I think in many ways the split between those factions is already catered for by way of the e-mail list and the PI forum. Many of us choose to transcend across both those forums and those that do wil note quite a duplication of threads etc., and IMO the only advantage of the forum based dialogue is the ability to have 'real time' discussion/chat, addition of photo's and ease of search on prior threads (although the search ability is more a function of the way either is set up).

Whilst on the subject of search I tried searching the e-mail archives list recently and was getting zero hits for simple searches that I know there shoud be prior discussion on. Anyone noted similar?

One aspect of the new POCA site that has added more weight to the e-mail list for me is the POCA Albums, as it's pretty easy to drop a photo or document in the album and link to it in the e-mail.

Julian