[DeTomaso] Barrett Jackson results

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 12:00:16 EDT 2010

Agreed, it will be interesting to watch the August round of auctions in Monterey to gauge if this truly is a move in the market or other factors came into play i.e. new venue for BJ, no real star cars.

The 'usual suspects' that we see buying 80% of the cars at the other BJ auctions were noticeably absent and IMO the auction consisted of a lot more middle ground cars with 'average joe' buyers, who are perhaps more focused on getting a deal than a reality TV bidding war.

Julian