[DeTomaso] Aqua Green '71 Pantera For Sale in the Seattle Area

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 11:48:35 EDT 2010

The VIN# and lack of aluminum plate on my '74 was how I first starting researching on the internet and came across POCA and PI.

#7024 arrived from the east coast (purchased sight unseen) and to my surprise had no dash/windshield VIN tag, so I started looking for a VIN# elsewhere, but to no avail. I contacted the seller who was a dealer and although polite they were of absolutely no help. After some panic set in wondering how the hell I'm going to get the car registered with DMV (requiring an out of state VIN inspection) I started frantically researching on the internet.  POCA and PI provided answers and armed with my new found information I went out to the garage and cut back the felt that covered the top of the pedal box to reveal the VIN#. The next I drove her straight down to DMV and as they say the rest is history....

Julian

MikeLDrew wrote;