[DeTomaso] POCA FORUM

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 11:07:44 EDT 2010

Ditto on that, plus the emails make me aware of things I would never think
to look up unless it was spoon fed to me, I am all the more knowledgeable as
a result
Lastly, it is social media and I consider you all my friends, we share a
passion like others share tennis, golf, or boats, just ours is wayyyyy
Better, faster, and the friends span the globe.  While all things Pantera
are the center of conversations, we also touch personal lives, health and
share our successes and failures.  Each incoming email tone from my phone is
like getting a postcard from a distant friend.  Michael Shortt