[DeTomaso] Aqua Green '71 Pantera For Sale in the Seattle Area

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sun Jun 27 00:12:08 EDT 2010

I realize that digital cameras and computer monitors all differ, but this car looks like "Logo Blue" to me-- same as my 1973 (or very close to it)
Was there an Aqua Green that was different from what I'm calling Logo Blue, or is that the official name for it?
Some digicams tend to show it as more green than it appears in reality

Jim Oddie