[DeTomaso] Aqua Green '71 Pantera For Sale in the Seattle Area

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 26 21:36:29 EDT 2010

Agree on the unlikelihood of the VIN# and engine# being identical. The front trunk ID plate photo clearly shows 02206 as the engine#. I'd lay a bet that the VIN# is 1193, which would be more fitting of a '71 (2206 is well into '72) and is more in line with other registry cars of that era which have early 2200 # engines.

Julian