[DeTomaso] 5000. car

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 19:36:29 EDT 2010

You don't owe anyone an apology < (at least not the way I see it) I was not
making a comment based on your position but instead I wanted to clarify my
earlier statement about different peoples motivation  for under taking
different projects. You can boil it down to one simple concept.. What ever
floats your boat. That's why Baskin Robbins makes 36 different  flavors.

Boyd