[DeTomaso] 5000. car

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sat Jun 26 19:21:36 EDT 2010

I am sorry if I came off as attacking any position or reasons or
methods for ownership etc.  I was merely trying to express my passion.
I have been a car nut since before I could drive, as most of us. I get
great satisfaction in everything I build or restore and take personal
pride in knowing that none of my neighbors could even come close to
doing what i do.  They all think I am crazy, which reinforces why I
spend so much time (and money) doing what i do.

On another note, i am right now in San Pedro, Belize watching the full
force of Tropical Storm Alex beat down on my condows, which Is leaking
inn the windows like crazy.  If i owned this unit, it would be water
tight for sure :)