[DeTomaso] NJ Group 4 sells for $27K

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 26 19:01:55 EDT 2010

Sat down for a late lunch and turned on the TV just as the white Group 4 crossed the block, it sold for $27K before buyers commission. The car looked good under the lights on the block and IMO a very well bought car for the money, especially for anyone wanting a sorted track or ORR capable car.

In fact if I'd known it'd go that cheap I'd have regsitered to bid; only caveat would have been I'd have to have repainted it green at some point :>) Realistically my '74 will probably cost close to that much to get painted and finished and it's still gonna be months if not years out.

Julian