[DeTomaso] Does Ikea make doors for Panteras?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 14:58:59 EDT 2010

I could move the door aft minimally - the gap is ever-so-slightly larger on
the passenger side (the affected side) than on the driver's side. You
wouldn't notice it unless you looked for it. (I hadn't noticed it until you
asked...)

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"