[DeTomaso] 1971 green Pantera photos

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 23:58:53 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

Searching the web for representative photos of my favorite Pantera green, I
found a couple of photos of Jackie Jackson (of the Jackson 5) with his '71:

http://tinyurl.com/JacksonGreenPantera1
http://tinyurl.com/JacksonGreenPantera2

I really, really like this color on a Pantera.   It's a shame that so few
were painted in this hue (I've only seen one or two) and that so many that
were painted this color were subsequently repainted something less
distinctive.

Of course, that's a far better fate than what happened to this particular
Pantera after George Barris got his hands on it!!!!