[DeTomaso] Two Panteras at Barrett-Jackson Orange County tomorrow (Sat. 6/26)

Richard Barkley rlbpantera at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 25 16:02:42 EDT 2010

There are two Panteras being auctioned off this Sat. (6/26). The lot
numbers are 242 and 260.1. The 260.1 is George Peloquin's "Pure Gold".
I'm setting my DVR to record: Speed Channel, 12 pm to 8 pm. They appear
to be roughly in the middle of the list so should come up in the 3 to 5
pm time frame.
Here's a link to the Sat. lineup.
http://tinyurl.com/2b3q3jc

It will be interesting to see what "Pure Gold" goes for. I called
Wilkinson's and spoke will Bill. His response was "He got it to run?"

--
-----
Sincerely, Richard Barkley

To Ski or not to Ski, that is the question!

Richard Barkley (310) 373-6695 (home)
E-mail:  rlbpantera<atsign>  earthlink.net
ZONKEY'S home page: http://home.earthlink.net/~rlbpantera
Mammoth Lakes Vacation Condo: 2BR+loft/3Bath - Horizons 4 #186 (760) 934-6758
Condo web address: http://home.earthlink.net/~rbarkley