[DeTomaso] 5K Pantera

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 21:13:39 EDT 2010

I am Hugh (Hugh Boyd Casey) and I am the one who made contact with the
seller and got the pics and the title, and also the one who hypothesised on
the possible cost to complete this "bargain".After looking at the pictures
the seller sent me I felt that the car "looked Funky" I don't know if it was
the terrible GTS conversion, The cheap wheels, the no bumpers or wiper
stalks or the format of the cell phone pictures but the lines and proprtions
of the car just didn't look straight to me. If someone drove from oregon to
Modesto and Passed I feel like I made the right decision passing form New
York. It would cost an extra $1400 just to get it here.
Boyd