[DeTomaso] Do the front brake lines mate to the calipers at 90 degs?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 20:50:37 EDT 2010

I don't know. The calipers (I got from you) just  had plastic plugs in the
brake line openings. I don't know what kind of fitting  is supposed to go
there. Maybe a banjo fitting would give more flexibility to the calipers
movement. What does Porsche use on the 911 Turbo? I will go with what ever
you and Ed think is best. I would think that Ed's opinion would be based on
his years of experience. I have no personal experience to call on. What do
you think? The one thing I do know is I would like mine yesterday. My car is
basically ready to go except for the brake lines and the master cylinder (
which Ed is holding for me) I would like to get my car on the road by The
4th of July I don't want to miss the summer again. last summer I had a
broken Leg and missed the whole season.
Hugh