[DeTomaso] Modern Science Question- Oil and Water?

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 23 20:06:32 EDT 2010

I had my 4.6 taken apart after the water got in the oil. I assumed it was a head gasket but evidently it was just a heat exchanger ??? that those cars have that went bad, so I had the engine disassebled for no good reason. Since it was apart anyway...............................stroker kit and new supercharger.  Have fun!!

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx