[DeTomaso] 5K Pantera

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:58:35 EDT 2010

I've found that the "deal of the century" ends up being... a
reasonable deal.  I thought I'd paid too much for my not-running
not-driving Pantera with rust issues, but then thought I'd made out
like a bandit when I discovered it was just 2 small rust spots and a 7
cent roll pin to get it back on the road.  That impression was short
lived, but at least I know that if I want to go from a $25,000 car to
a $45,000 car, I merely have to spend $20,000 and some elbow grease.

Not bad.

sean