[DeTomaso] Modern Science Question- Oil and Water?

Jeff Cobb zumzum at cox.net
Wed Jun 23 19:42:27 EDT 2010

A bad freeze plug and water in oil ARE not related.
Never run your engine with water in your oi!!
Drain your oil and start over, oil cost means nothing if you are going
to damage your engine.
Coolant and engine leak down test are in order.
Water in oil is like blood in your urine.
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone