[DeTomaso] 5K Pantera

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:02:58 EDT 2010

I have to agree with Peter. The guy (Dan Wood) seems like a rare commodity ,
a really nice guy who was willing to give me first right of refusal if I
could get someone there to look at the car. At the time I didn't know Peter
was in Modesto. So it looks like I may have let the deal of the century slip
through my fingers .C'est la vie

Boyd