[DeTomaso] 5K Pantera

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 23 14:12:34 EDT 2010

That is the same thing I heard. I am in Modesto and hope to get pictures of the car at the time the Oregon guy is viewing the car. Had a nice conversation with the owner and hope to check out some of his other projects. He has already seen at least one of mine at a recent local car show. Sounds like a nice guy and seems like someone is getting a deal.

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx