[DeTomaso] Brake pedal clevis

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 08:02:13 EDT 2010

Hello wise and knowledgeable list.  Does anyone know the size of the
clevis that holds the brake pedal to the master cylinder?  I took
Jack's advice and bought a booster and master from Precision
Proformance, but now I need to hook up the works.  I don't think the
nut and bolt I removed is an acceptable alternative.

Thanks!
sean