[DeTomaso] $5000.00 Pantera

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 18:33:32 EDT 2010

After taking a look at the pictures that the seller sent me and exploring
the logistics of getting a non -running car from the west coast to the east
coast I have decided not to pursue this any furthur. If anyone is interested
and would like me to send you the copy of the title and the pictures that
are a little clearer then the craigslist thumbnails let me know and I will
forward them to you. The seller owns what looks like a substantial
construction company that builds pipelines. I called the company and the
person who placed the ad appears to be the owner of the ad. The  seller has
pulled the ad from craigslist and apparently has gotten a big response to
his ad (not a big surprise). He is anxious to make a deal asap and it is not
practical for me to exercise due diligence from 3000 miles away and meet the
sellers desire for a quick sale.
Boyd