[DeTomaso] $5000 Pantera

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 16:42:43 EDT 2010

My 1972 1/2 L Pantera is #4297.  It was built in September '72.   It should
have the early dash.  I have seen cars before mine registered as  1973
models.  My California title calls my car a PNTRA.  This one may  be for real.
FYI, Bill Harris

In a message dated 6/22/2010 1:33:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,