[DeTomaso] last post re Coz vs Roland issue

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 23:07:49 EDT 2010

Personally I want to find out what actually happened here and come up with a description that both Coz and Roland can agree is accurate.
Then people can decide for themselves if anyone got burned. (It looks to me that no one did.)

I don't think it's OK to just let everyone think Roland is a crook without knowing the facts.  (I think I have them.)
Would it be OK if someone came to your place of business and stood outside telling everyone you were dishonest?

If you are interested in the issue, please email me privately and we can discuss it as a group off line

Jim Oddie