[DeTomaso] GoPro cameras

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 21:31:13 EDT 2010

I don't have a suggestion for an improved unit but Canon is advertising some
improved SLR digital cameras that  shoot HD video . They are advertising the
product as an alternative and improvement to still photos. The gist of the
product seems to be  short HD videos as an alternative to still photos.
Before I bought a new system I would investigate the improvements to the
product lines and I would google low priced  HD video systems . There are
allot of tech journals out there that will reveal advances made in the field
and you can find out about the latest products innovations before they are
actually released or before the information is released to the public.
Besides giving you a "heads up" to the latest  products and technology they
can also warn you about  the possibility of a certain technology going out
of fashion . Like VHS vs Beta max Blue ray vs Hi Def .  You might be
surprised how much info you may find.
Boyd