[DeTomaso] my opinion-- was Roland Jackel vs Coz

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 20:00:21 EDT 2010

I am basing that conclusion on previous statements--- UPS offered some smaller amt to get the box repaired but the seller said he wanted the whole value.
When a crashed car is considered "totalled" and the insurance company pays you the entire market value of the car, my understanding is that they technically own the car unless you buy the wreck from them or they decide to give it to you.

Jim Oddie