[DeTomaso] Roland Jackel-from the PI board

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 13:39:52 EDT 2010

In a message dated 6/21/10 8:48:51 AM, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> Pay pal would not let me pay my Paypal invoice by credit card. They
> insisted on a direct debit from my primary checking account. I don't know why
> they did this I have a premiere (or what ever it's called pay pal account )
> and no complaints or black marks.

Credit card comanies charge the receiver 1 or 2% fee for using their
"services", just like Paypal does (but Paypal's fee is higher) which cuts their
bottom line. Another way they make money on your account is by not paying you
interest on your own account's cash. Its all about blatently maximizing
money into E-Bay. I do not use paypal.   FWIW- J DeRyke