[DeTomaso] Roland Jackel-from the PI board

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Sun Jun 20 23:50:33 EDT 2010

Roland

Just a note to let you know that I'm not convinced you are getting a fair
hearing on this ZF issue. Some people obviously don't understand your point
of view. There is a bit of a language barrier here and a UPS issue that may
be unresolved, as well as large taxes and duties you have paid on the ZF.
You would not have recieved any compensation for this if you returned the
ZF. There is no question there is an ongoing dispute over ownership of the
ZF, but it seems possible that both buyer and seller have recieved their
$4000 back. One may have recieved a refund from the seller and the other
from UPS. Not taking sides, just saying I think the language difference is
leaving you unfairly represented.

I also agree that this should be taken off list and the dicussion here
closed.

Barry