[DeTomaso] Roland Jackel-from the PI board

Roland Jaeckel detomaso at gmx.com
Sun Jun 20 10:32:24 EDT 2010

Jim is a succer !

I bought a gearbox for 4000.00 Dollar from him. I transferd the money as
requested. I asked him to ship the box on behalf of my UPS customers no.
whitch he did.

UPS damaged the box. My mistkake was, that i haven't arranged a pick up from
here. So UPS wanted to trade with the sender anbout the claim. UPS and i
asked Jim several times to sign the claim over to me, that UPS could pay the
damage right to me. Jim always avoided that. He claimed several times, that
UPS doesn't want to pay, until i called UPS in the States and asked what's
going on. They where very helpful and gave me the check no. of a 4000.-
Dollar check, that they had already send to Jim for the damage. First Jim
tried to give me 1200.- for the damage and at least 2500.-.

I saw no reason, why he can keep a part or all of the insurance, because the
damaged box was mine already.

Yes, i said i would return the box, because i saw no other chance to get the
money of the insurance.

Jim still has the 4000.- Dollar payment, that i have send to him.

Thank you,

Roland Jaeckel