[DeTomaso] Taller 5th gear for cruise

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 22:37:22 EDT 2010

Asa:

You hit it on the head!  Why does Dawg have time to send all these e-mails when he has all those T-Shirts to distribute???  What is up with that??   There are girls in need!!!!!!

(And Ft Stockton Tx is like Bangkok just like Victorville CA is like Tahiti...)

I think Dawg is slacking on us!  Without his Pantera, he's lost his focus... ;-)  He's drifting aimlessly through the moreass...

Jeff 2467