[DeTomaso] Strange things are afoot at the Circle K

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 18:25:58 EDT 2010

You think that's bad, when I put my fuel pump on my new engine (putting flak
suit on), I installed the fuel pump upside down.  Yes boys, it can be done.
You don't think there was a little pucker involved there.  Once I had
cranked a while and realized there was no fuel, I figured it out, pulled the
pump (just some minor rubbing on the arm, put it CORRECTLY, and it's been
fine since.

Mike Thomas